1. Comment Form Guidelines: The comment form must be filled in with a proper or legitimate sounding name and URL. Comments using keywords, spam or splog-like URLs, or suspicious information in the comment form will be edited or deleted.
2. Email Privacy: Email addresses are required for commenting, but they are not published on the Site, nor shared. However, they may be used by the Site owner to privately contact the commenter.
3. Commenter Privacy and Protection: All email, snail mail, phone numbers, and any private and personal information posted in any comment will be deleted as soon as possible to protect the privacy of the commenter. To prevent such editing, never share this private information within the Site comment.
4. Language and Manners: This Site is “family friendly” and comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or that are considered by the Site owner and/or administrator to be rude and offensive, will be edited or deleted.
5. A Comment is Conversation: A comment which does not add to the conversation, runs off on an inappropriate tangent, or kills the conversation may be edited, moved, or deleted.
6. Limit Links: Please limit links in comments. Any Site comment with more than four links could be marked as comment spam.
7. How the Site Will Respond: Primarily comments on this Site will only be responded to in a direct response to the original comment chain. The Site reserves the right, however, to respond privately via email to a Site comment.
8. What To Do If Your Comment Does Not Appear: If you leave a comment on this Site and it does not appear in a reasonable time period, and you know that it does not violate this Comment Policy, contact the Site via our Contact page.
9. No Personal Attack Comments Permitted: In the interest of fair play, no personal attacks are permitted in this Site’s comments. You may question or argue the content, but not attack the Site owner, nor any other commenters. Failure to respect fellow participants on this Site could result in removal and blocked access.
10. Comment Spam: Any comment assumed to be a possible comment spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam.
11. Commenters Blocked: Anyone who violates this Comments Policy may be blocked from future access and/or commenting on this Site.
12. All Rights Reserved: The Site owner, administrator, contributor, editor, and/or author reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. They also have the right to block access to any one or group from commenting or from the entire Site.
13. Hold Harmless: All comments on this Site are the responsibility of the commenter, not the Site owner, administrator, contributor, editor, or author. By submitting a comment on this Site, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this Site, and all its subsidiaries and representatives, harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
14. Trackbacks Are Comments: All trackbacks will be treated inline with this Comments Policy.
This Comment Policy was last modified on: September 21, 2017